Write Content

The Write for the Community referral program rewards you when you write content to share your knowledge using Qovery. More you give back to the community and more you get rewarded. read more.

In this page, I explain how you can earn free Qovery credits by writing content.

Eligibility

• The content must be related to Qovery.
  • The content must be original. (we check)
  • The content must contain at least 1000 words.
  • The content must be written in English (you can translate it).
  • You need to publish your content on at least one of the following websites:

How to submit my content?

Complete this form.

What should I write?

You can write on whatever you want, it must only be related to Qovery. Feedback, tutorials, use-cases... Anything you think that could be valuable to the developers community.

Examples

Here is a list of interesting articles that we are eager to see written by our community. Obviously, those topics are just examples, you can write on the topic of your choice.

Top rewarded contents

Title exampleDescriptionReward
Why I use Qovery to deploy my apps and why you should toGive your feedback on why you use Qovery and why you would recommend it$300 Qovery credits
Heroku vs Qovery: what to choose?You can explain what are the main differences between Heroku and Qovery and why you like Qovery$250 Qovery credits
Vercel vs Qovery: what to choose?You can explain what are the main differences between Heroku and Vercel and why you like Qovery$250 Qovery credits
Netlify vs Qovery: what to choose?You can explain what are the main differences between Heroku and Netlify and why you like Qovery$250 Qovery credits
Why you should consider Qovery for your next startupIf you are running Qovery for your own startup, you can share your experience and why you think it is a great product - you can also share the downsides :)$300 Qovery credits

Quick rewarded contents

Title exampleDescriptionReward
How to deploy Strapi for freeExplain how to deploy Strapi for free with Qovery$150 Qovery credits
How to deploy Hasura for freeExplain how to deploy Hasura for free with Qovery$150 Qovery credits
How to deploy your Node app for freeExplain how to deploy Node for free with Qovery$150 Qovery credits
How to deploy X for freeSame as above, but with the framework/technology/language of your choice$150 Qovery credits

FAQ

Why do you reward users?

Read this post to know more about it.

What are "Qovery credits"?

They are free credits that you can use on your paid and Community plans.

Can I pay to get more credits on my Community plan?

No you can’t pay to get more credits on your Community plan. Read the question below 👇 to get a more detailed response.

Why don't you allow users to pay their credits?

Qovery IS NOT a hosting platform and will never be. We offer free hosting because it is our way to give back to the our developers community. But we want to encourage them to give back in return by helping each other and sharing their love of Qovery. See the “Community plan and free credits” section above.

What happens if I no longer have credits for my Community plan?

We notify you to give back to the community to get more credits. If you have not taken any action within: 1. 48 hours, Qovery will shut down your applications. 2. 30 days, Qovery will permanently delete your applications

How long I do have to use my free credits?

You have 12 months to use your earned credits.

Are credits recurrent?

Credits are only recurrent for granted ambassadors.

Can I be eligible to multiple rewards?

Absolutely.

Can I use my free credits on my Professional, Business and Enterprise plans?

Absolutely 🙂.